TSH230 is a waterproof temperature and humidity sensor with a 1-Wire interface
TSH230 is a waterproof temperature and humidity sensor with a 1-Wire interface. A unique capacitive element is used for measuring relative humidity while the temperature is measured by a bandgap element. Both elements are seamlessly coupled to a 12-bit analog to digital converter, which results in superior measurement quality. Used with one of Teracom Ethernet or cellular controllers, TSH230 is an ideal choice for humidity monitoring in applications that require IP65 protection.TSH230 communicates over a 1-Wire bus. Each sensor has a unique 64-bit serial code, which allows multi-sensors support on the same 1-Wire bus.
The digital sensor is mounted in an IP65-rated enclosure with a sintered filter. This provides protection against dust and water jets. A cable gland with locknut and screwless terminal block allows easy cable installation.
- 3.0% relative humidity accuracy;
- 12-bit resolution for humidity measurements;
- 14-bit resolution for temperature measurements;
- Excellent long-term stability;
- Firmware update via the interface;
- Unique 64-Bit serial number for multi-sensors support